NRA Upcoming Events -> Find one near you

Wayne Lapierre NRA at HoaxAndChange.com

NRA Upcoming Events -> Find one near you

Join Second Amendment supporters in your community for an evening of food, fellowship, and fundraising for the shooting sports!
07/22/17 – Chattanooga 5:30 PM | Chattanooga, TN
07/29/17 – East Tennessee Valley 5:30 PM | Athens, TN
08/05/17 – Northwest Tennessee 5:30 PM | Union City, TN
08/19/17 – East Tennessee 5:00 PM | Knoxville, TN
08/26/17 – Freedom 5:00 PM | Clarksville, TN
09/09/17 – Upper Cumberland 5:00 PM | Cookeville, TN
09/16/17 – Williamson County 5:30 PM | Franklin, TN
09/22/17 – Tri Cities 5:30 PM | Kingsport, TN
09/30/17 – Henry County 5:00 PM | Paris, TN
Not seeing a local banquet, or interested in starting a banquet near you? Contact Tennessee Field Representative
Mike Webb at mwebb@nrahq.org
Friends of Freedom:
Thanks to the efforts of dedicated individuals, the Friends of NRA program has spent
the last 25 years supporting the shooting sports for future generations.
Joel Freese
YHEC Participant

“YHEC is a great experience. I started participating in YHEC when I was six years old, following in my siblings’ footsteps. I have come a long way from barely hitting paper with my .22 to becoming a pretty good shot. YHEC has taught me a lot of things like marksmanship, sportsmanship and safety. YHEC has helped me develop diligence, dedication and responsibility. YHEC has also helped me set goals in life. With the help of my coaches, I achieved my goal in 2016, becoming the YHEC National Junior Grand Champion. I have had a lot of fun and made great friends doing YHEC over the years. I wish every kid had a chance to do YHEC like me. I want to thank The NRA Foundation and my coaches for giving me the opportunity to do what I love to do. Thank you so much!”

Find out more about how you can help support the
Shooting Sports by becoming a Friends of NRA Volunteer!
What’s Happening Nationally:
The 2017 NRA Youth Education Summit is coming up fast!

This year we are ecstatic to welcome 46 amazing high school sophomores and juniors from across the country representing 35 states, including Alaska and Hawaii! It is always moving to see students from many different backgrounds become lifelong friends during the program, and we trust this year’s class will be no different. Our Y.E.S. students will spend the week in Washington, D.C., learning about leadership, patriotism and U.S. history. But how can we accomplish so much in just one week? Loads of energy and not much sleep! That energy is devoted to discovering NRA programs, exploring museums, honoring our military and discussing current events.

Would you like to see what a week at Y.E.S. looks like? Then follow us on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram to see daily updates about what the students are up to!

National Rifle Association * 11250 Waples Mill Rd * Fairfax, VA. 22030