The NPC meme features a grey variant on the MSPAINT Wojak character who, similar to “non-playable characters” in video games, is incapable of independent thought.
A definition of the NPC meme via KnowYourMeme.com appears as follows:
NPC Wojak is a depiction of the MS Paint character “Wojak”: with a blank stare and facial expression, named after non-player characters within video games. The character is meant to represent people who do not think for themselves and conform to society, bearing many similarities to the terms “basic” and “normie”.
With NPC memes being increasingly censored and ironically appropriated by the establishment, NPC-esque figures; now seems a practical time to highlight 6 regurgitations which are only rationally conceivable, when one possesses an unintelligent, agency-bereft nature.
For readers not attuned to NPC memes, or not yet understanding what an ‘NPC’ even is, Black Pidgeon Speaks’ below video is highly informative.
Furthermore, the 6 core NPC signs/ political expressions I’ve observed, which are so self-contradictory they could only be espoused by individuals entirely lacking an internal monologue, include:
- Advocating for women’s rights, yet simultaneously supporting a mass Islamic importation;
- Celebrating black sporting achievement in an unabashed manner, yet descending into a pathological, anti-science, denialist diatribe whenever race and IQ is raised;
- Proclaiming diversity, difference and division is a source of ‘strength’, while seeking to purge society of those that have contrasting world-views;
- Leading crusades against ‘toxic masculinity’ when white men are alleged culprits, whilst accusing critics of rampant black-male violence as being racist;
- Thinking a wicked white supremacy enforced over all other peoples naturally emanates from ‘It’s OK to be white’, despite otherwise supporting the importance of group pride; and
- Claiming ‘race isn’t real,’ while politically exploiting real and organic realms of racial identity.