The Tennessee Star Daily
Thursday, December 06
Good morning, everyone!
We’ve got quite a line-up for you today: Free College! Must-read Holiday safety tips! Rigged election laws from the Left Coast! Confiscated drug money abuse! Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on the “benefits” of global warming! A Dr. Carol Swain commentary! … and that’s just right here in the newsletter!!
But before we hit those headlines, I want to take a quick moment to tell you about our good friends at Advance Financial. When life surprises you with an unanticipated expense, it’s good to know Advance Financial is there with innovative, transparent financial products like their FLEX Loan program. Local, family owned and operated, and with 92 locations across Tennessee, you can visit them online, by phone, or in person, 24 hours a day, seven days a week! And if you are looking for an opportunity to start your career, check out their Facebook page at AF247Careers!
Now let’s talk about the news!
– Metro Nashville Promises to Pay For Non-Tuition Expenses For Select Technical, Community College Students
– Brentwood Police Officer Tells Tennessee Star Report Listeners How to Stay Safe and Smart This Holiday Season
– Commentary: California’s Rigged Election Process Is Coming To America
– Tennessee Auditors Call Out Humphreys County Law Enforcement for Abusing Drug Money
– Ocasio-Cortez Sees Global Warming as Way to Push Social and Racial Agenda
– Dr. Carol M. Swain Commentary: How Euphemisms and Language Restrictions Shroud America’s Immigration Debate
– Tennessee Cooperative Employee Misappropriated Nearly $1 Million, Audit Says
We have much more news and commentary waiting for you, and even more is on the way – so be sure to check in at The Tennessee Star early and often!
ps. If you have a news tip, a story idea, or you want to say hi – you can reach us directly at [email protected]. Talk soon!
pps. For more great state-level news from key swing states, check out Battleground State News!
– – –
The Tennessee Star