2A Tsunami Rolls On! Giles & Nottoway Counties Virginia Just Become a 2A Sanctuaries
Virginia – -(AmmoLand.com)- Giles County is now a 2A Sanctuary!
Just got this from member Dale S. Congratulations Giles County residents!
“The Giles County Board of Supervisors just voted unanimously in a packed standing room only meeting to declare Giles County a 2A Sanctuary!!!”
Ladies and gentlemen, the ripple in the water near the beach is belying the tsunami that is coming! The massive giant, that is Virginia’s gun owners, is awake and not in a good mood.
Nottoway County Just Become a 2A Sanctuary!!
The rollercoaster has crested the top of the hill and now it is starting to move downward with increasing speed!
Congratulations Nottoway gun owners!
Reported in the Courier-Record newspaper tonight:
5-0 vote tonight by Nottoway Board, declaring the County a Second Amendment Sanctuary.
Second Amendment Sanctuary Locality Info Needed
Philip has been receiving lots of info on various localities holding meetings to discuss becoming a Second Amendment Sanctuary locality. As you can imagine, we are swamped with all the info & questions people are providing & asking.
It would really help speed up our process of disseminating this info via VA-ALERT if you can provide the following information on any Second Amendment Sanctuary locality meeting in the following format:
If there is a meeting scheduled to discuss a Sanctuary locality resolution, we need the following info about the meeting:
Location (including street address, city, and ZIP Code)
Any restrictions on carry, ie, the meeting is in a courthouse or school.
In addition, we need the following info for each Supervisor (or Councilman/Councilwoman):
Please provide this info in text format and in the form shown above and email it to [email protected]vcdl.org. That will make it so much easier to cut & paste the info into a VA-ALERT message so that we can share it with our members & supporters.
Again, thanks for all your support and we are never ever going to give up. Like the Terminator, we will not ever give up. We will always continue to Defend Your Right to Defend Yourself.
Our Running List of Important 2A Sanctuary hearing dates!
Sorry – I’m overwhelmed, so not much details on some of these unless the member provided it to me. You’ll have to research some yourself for location and perhaps time. The explosion continues! Let’s pack these hearings!
1. Giles County hearing on resolution PAST 11/21/19
2. Warren County to vote on resolution 12/10/19
3. Spotsylvania County to vote on resolution 12/10/19
4. King George County to vote on resolution 12/3/19
5. Rappahannock County to hear resolution on 12/2/19
6. Goochland County to vote on resolution 12/3/19
7. Powhatan County to vote on resolution on 11/25/19
8. Greene County to vote on resolution on 11/26/19
9. Wythe County to vote on resolution on 11/26/19
10. Prince Edward County to vote on resolution on 12/10/19
11. Floyd County to vote on resolution on 12/10/19
12. Louisa County to hear resolution on 12/2/19
13. Botetourt County to hear resolution on 11/26/19
14. Prince George County to vote on resolution on 12/10/19
15. Northumberland County to vote on resolution on 12/12/19
16. Page County to hear resolution on 12/3/19
17. Charles City County to vote on resolution on 11/26/19
18. Glouster County to vote on resolution on 12/3/19
About Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL):
Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL). VCDL is an all-volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.
For more information, visit: www.vcdl.org.